This is the card that I made for Jenny aka Dragonllew for her birthday.
I simply cut a strip of blue backing paper from my stash to match the blue card blank & a strip of thin white card. I stuck some sticky lace edging on, added the strips & then added a butterfly & Happy Birthday peel off. I didn't have ages to make the card as I remembered I had to make it at the last minute, but I was quite happy with how it has turned out!
I'd like to enter this into the following challenge:
The secret crafter saturday challenge #99 - Clean & simple
Lovely card. x
ReplyDeleteelegant and pretty
ReplyDeleteThe DP is so delicate, lovely card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card x
ReplyDeleteGreat card, so simple yet so effective
ReplyDeleteFab card I love it the colour is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty and all very co-ordinated as well.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, the shades of blue are gorgeousxxx
ReplyDeletewow what a pretty card i think the dark color looks better then light . thanks for the tips i will add it to my card collection .
ReplyDeletePlastic Card
Plastic business cards