
When Artydoll set the MSE challenge of making a card using red & green I wasn't sure what to do as they are not the colours that I usually use. I spent ages wondering what to do & then remembered about my little dragon stamp from Lili of the Valley & decided to use him & colour him in using a green Sakura glaze pen & a red Sakura (sparkly) Tiara pen. I had some handmade red & green papers in my stash so I cut them in my Cuttlebug using a nestie & then layered them across the card & stuck the dragon on top. I then added red & green card candy from Craftwork cards to finish the card off.
lovely card - the colours look brill
ReplyDeletexx
lovely card fifi, have entered you in the MSE challenge.your n0 8.
ReplyDeletelovely card, the nestie shapes are fab :) x
ReplyDeleteFabulous, I like the way you've used the Nestie shapes.
ReplyDeleteFab card love the layout
ReplyDeleteReally bright and colourful, its lovely and your layout is fab!! xx
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic, I love the inverted scallops and the colours are just fab! x
ReplyDeleteLovely card, love the layout
ReplyDeleteLovely bright card.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely little dragon. Cute card!
ReplyDeleteJulie (elysia2003) xxx
Such a cute card, love the bright colours against the white and the inverted scallop circles are just fab x
ReplyDelete