Friday, 3 September 2010

Craftwork Card Sketch Challenge 7

I made this card following the sketch here. All of the things that I have used on the card are from a craftwork cards goody bag that I got from the last GNPE in Harrogate.

I would like to enter it into the following challenge:

8 comments:

  1. Thats lovely - what stunning colours
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very fancy, so many layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love the embossed layers

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh thats really pretty fifi! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the layers, so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's lovely, I like the way the embossing on the small frame is a scaled down version of the same one on the large mat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Fifi! Thanks for playing along with our Birthday Challenge at Penny's. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card - put together very nicely. Like the coin in the middle of the card.

    ReplyDelete