It was my Grandas 86th birthday on Wednesday. For as long as I can remember my Granda has had a greenhouse & grown tomatoes so when I saw this image, I knew it was perfect for him. I coloured it using my Promarkers & I added Glossy Accents to the tomatoes. The backing paper is from the Papermania Secret Garden pack & I thought it matched the colours I had used on the picture perfectly. I also added some card candy in matching colours.
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Cards for men Challenge 18 - Long Summer days
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge #58 - Celebrate
a fab card Fifi, your colouring is great! :) x
ReplyDeleteGreat card your colouring is perfect.
ReplyDeleteOh this is absolutely fabulous, gorgeous colouring, your Granda is going to love it! Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a cracking card for your Granda, he'll treasure it, I'm sure
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card. The tomatoes look fab and your colouring is great. x
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab card!! the colouring is fantastic! xx
ReplyDeleteBrilliant card, I love how you've themed it to something that Grandad has always done, it must have meant such a lot to him.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card and a very apt image
ReplyDeleteThis is such a simple layout but so beautifully done- Perfect! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cards For Men and good luck in the draw.
ReplyDeleteHugs Alison x
Great card - love the colours you have used.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great card nice thing to do in the summer time is pick tomato's. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge.
ReplyDelete