Thursday, 2 September 2010

Happy 38th Wedding Anniversary

Today it's my parents 38th wedding anniversary. This is the card that I made for them.

I stamped the flourish using one of my clear stamps from Inkadinkadoo Dot Flourishes
I added two butterflies, a gem & some pearls from my stash.
The sentiment was stamped using my Personal Impressions All Year Round stamps by Paula Pascual

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


11 comments:

  1. morning hun awww what a super card love the swirls and pearls thanks for joining us at the creative cottage huggies lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. love the way you have done the swirls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Fifi this is really cute such a pretty butterfly just lovely,
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me, good luck!
    Luv Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such brilliant detail, I love this card its so elegant!

    Thanks for joining us at craft your days away!

    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the flourish stamp, looks really effective like the butterfly has left a trail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is utterly gorgeous. I love the clean lines. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply elegant - beautiful x
    Thanks for joining in with us at the creative cottage challenge blog this week x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. very elegant card, the design is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, hope to see you next time, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely - the flourishes look so elegant. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete