Thursday, 9 September 2010

Christening card


This is the christening card I made for the christening we went to last Sunday.  I used a LOTV stamp & coloured it in with Promarkers & added some glitter glue. The aperture card was from my stash. I embossed some white card to use as the backing behind the image. I then added some card candy (with glitter added) & a peel off sentiment

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Allsorts Week 68 - New Beginnings
Oldie but a Goodie Challenge 1 - New Beginnings

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Thank you for joining us at Oldie But A Goodie and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! The image is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that's really beautiful. love the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww so cute, I absolutely love this image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I see this image I go "Aaaaah", never fails! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining and supporting Oldie But A Goodie’s first challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww such a cute card. The image is adorable. I have the stamp, think it was Rainmacs blog I saw it on and had to have it!
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw! Couldn't you just hug this little bubby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card - such a pretty pink and a fab little image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww sooo cute,what a lovely image thankyou for joining us at an Oldie But A Goodie
    love n hugs
    liza
    xox

    ReplyDelete