Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Another LOTV Baby Card

A friend at work recently had a little boy which they've named Aidan. I immediately reached for my LOTV baby stamp to make them a card! I coloured him in using my Promarkers & added a little bit of glitter. I cut out a frame of blue baby paper using my square nesties. I then added some card candy & his name in peel offs.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenge:

Pennys Paper-Crafty Challenge #38 - Anything Baby

11 comments:

  1. So cute! It's perfect.

    Julie (elysia2003) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sooooo cute!!! I love the BP you've used too. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and that image gets cuter everytime I see it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable Fifi! I love that image!! Thanks for joining our Baby Challenge at Penny's!

    ~Courtney~
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a little cutie!! I love your backing paper x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, that's gorgeous. I really love this stamp, would never use it though as all our family have completed their families, need to wait for great-great grandkids now - not too soon I hope LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you again on the next challenge date!!

    Darlene
    PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, just perfect, my fave stamp x

    ReplyDelete