This is the birthday card that I made for Soma, I hope she liked it.
I used my LOTV Unicorn stamp & coloured it in using my Sakura pens. I used a white souffle pen & my pink & yellow glitter ones. I used a water brush on the pink & yellow to soften the colours. I added glitter glue around the edges of the stamp & layered this onto a nestie label & then added it to a card blank. I added card candy & a sentiment to finish it off.
I'd like to enter it into the following challenge:
Craft Your Days Away Challenge #3 - Girly &
Glitter
Alys Sunday Challenge - Sparkle & Glitter
Aww very pretty and love the shimmer. Jaqui x
ReplyDeleteReally pretty card. x
ReplyDeleteMy daughter, Elysia, would ADORE this card - she loves anything with horses and unicorns on.
ReplyDeleteYou've done a brilliant job. Love the sparkles!
yes I loved it!
ReplyDeleteReally pretty. I love the effect of the Sakura pens, all shimmery x
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love the image
ReplyDeleteReally cute image and I love the colour change with the light reflection on the card used for the mat.
ReplyDeleteWell, you would never know that it is your first! It's adorable! We're looking for talented papercrafters like you to join us by entering exciting challenges at Papercraft Star. All the challenges are posted way in advance to give everyone a chance to get their project ready. The public and participants can vote for their favorite projects (that win People's Choice Awards) and we also feature fantastic give-aways from our sponsors. We hope you'll come over and join us today at http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com We're right in the middle of a $25.00 gift certificate give away just for becoming a follower!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card I'm sure somas will have just love this. Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
ReplyDeleteCarol Ann xx
Very pretty - love the shimmer on this card.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love all the sparkle x
ReplyDelete