This is the card that I made for Gemm in the Crafty Place card swap.
I used a Dawn Bibby Cupcake stamp which I coloured in with my promarkers & then added glitter & glossy accents. The paper, lace & card candy were all from my stash.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
I like the colors of your card. It is pretty in its simplicity. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS. Linda-DT
ReplyDeleteYummy cupcake card. The dp is just a perfect compliment to your image. Thanks for being a part of the challenge at A Crafty Little Place.
ReplyDeleteSmiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP
Super SWEEET!! LOVIN that cupcake dp!! Thanks so much for joining us at YNS!
ReplyDeleteLovely card, love the backing papers
ReplyDeleteThis card is ssssoooo pretty..I could just eat it!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at CES xx
This is so pretty, love the colours x
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet. I love the layout you've used and all your embellies!
ReplyDeleteLovely card hun, Thanks for joining in this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog! xxx
ReplyDeleteFab card - I love cupcakes on cards and that paper is gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete