Thursday, 12 August 2010

A simple butterfly

This is another simple card that I made using up some of my stash. I started with the purple butterfly which I layered onto a square of black card & then added these to a square of purple card. I decided to round off all the corners of the squares to make it look a bit different. I then added lots of purple gems to add a bit of bling!

7 comments:

  1. You are good using up your stash, I have to admit to lots of left over bits that I really ought to use but don't seem to get around to it! Love the colour of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really effective. I love it!

    Julie (elysia2003) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very effective, great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, the butterfly is fab. Like the bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card, simple ones are often the best

    ReplyDelete