Sunday, 8 August 2010

1st Wedding Anniversary Card


I've made this card for my best friends first wedding anniversary

For it I used:
Pearlescent card blanks from Anitas
MS Double loop corner punch
Craftwork Cards Flowers, card candy, little hearts & sentiment
Glitz it glitter glue
Gold pen (not sure what make, just a cheapy one from Wilkos I think)

Everyone at MSE has inspired me to start entering challenges so here I go! I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


13 comments:

  1. This is so nice - lovely colours, and I love the corner punch
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous, love those corners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant i love it. Must agree those corners are really great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm going to agree with everyone else about the corners, they're fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and once again I also love the corners!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Corners are gorgeous and I love the turquoise colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. Love the detail at the corners. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww..such a sweet card! Love your colour combo...thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, love the colours you've chosen!
    Thanks for joining us this week at the Ellephantastic Challenge.
    hugs
    Michelle
    Elle DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, a beautiful anniversary card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely, I like your punched corners. Good luck & thank you for playing along with us
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card,
    Thanks for joining us at Ellephantastic this week,
    Hugs
    Angie and the Ellephantastic DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, love the corners.

    ReplyDelete