Sunday, 8 August 2010

Embossing & Promarkers

For this card, I decided to try something I've not done before. I embossed a scalloped square with my cuttlebug & then coloured it in with my promarkers. I wasn't sure how it would turn out but I am quite happy with the result.

I used the following things to make this card:
Card blank, scalloped square, card candy & sentiment from Craftwork Cards
Dew drop ink pad Spring Pansy (to colour the sentiment)
Promarkers: Pink Carnation, Orchid & Leaf Green (from the Spring Set)
Glitz It Glitter Glue

8 comments:

  1. Wow! That's lovely. I have that embossing folder and have never thought to do that with it! Gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks very pretty, great idea :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that looks fab, what a great technique! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant idea. I've chalked them before but never tried colouring - something else for me to try x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks fab I've never tried colouring the embossing before.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - this looks like you have painted the flowers yourself with watercolours, very effective, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is beautiful, I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks very effective, well done

    ReplyDelete