Aww! they are so cute!
Great cards love the shape on the first one
Fab cards - I love the image you have used, it's so cute. x
So cute!
Beautiful cute cards, perfect for a baby x
very cute, it's best to be prepared :)
Very, very cutexx
Lovely card - fab image and I love the shape of the first card.
aww really cute cards there fifi :) xx
I love that image, good idea to make it in pink and blue, you can dazzle them with a gorgeous card whichever sex the baby is!
They are great, they look so different in different colours!
Aww! they are so cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards love the shape on the first one
ReplyDeleteFab cards - I love the image you have used, it's so cute. x
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cute cards, perfect for a baby x
ReplyDeletevery cute, it's best to be prepared :)
ReplyDeleteVery, very cute
ReplyDeletexx
Lovely card - fab image and I love the shape of the first card.
ReplyDeleteaww really cute cards there fifi :) xx
ReplyDeleteI love that image, good idea to make it in pink and blue, you can dazzle them with a gorgeous card whichever sex the baby is!
ReplyDeleteThey are great, they look so different in different colours!
ReplyDelete