Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Bear & Butterflies

I haven't had much time to make any cards over the past few days but I managed to make this one quickly! The scalloped card blank is from Craftwork cards & the cute little bear image is a die cut from Lili of the Valley. I rounded the edges of the die cut as I thought it matched the card blank better like this. I stuck the die cut on the card with 3d foam pads & then added some little pink gem flowers from my stash.

I'd like to enter this card into the Flutterby Wednesday Challenge #117

12 comments:

  1. That's such a lovely card and a very sweet image. The colour of the gems goes perfectly with the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww really cute card. I love the image you've used. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely image. I like LOTV die cuts and stamps.

    Julie (elysia2003) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is just darling! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! What a lovely card, the scalloped edges are so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's FBW challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card definitely has the 'Aw!' factor, smashing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card, I love that image xxx

    ReplyDelete