Thursday, 5 August 2010

Out of this world

I made this little card for Ali Bs MSE Out of this World challenge.
I embossed the black cardstock with my Cuttlebug using a Crafts Too Star embossing folder. I then used a silver dew drop ink pad to highlight the stars & make it look a bit more atmospheric. I then added these cute little space invader stickers that I got in the Accessorize sale.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that's fab and what a super card for a little lad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - your embossing is fantastic. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done. I wouldn't have a clue what to make for 'out of this world'. Briliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card, love the embossing and what you've done with the silver ink x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats great, what a good idea.

    ReplyDelete