Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Get Well Soon

I made this card for my Mams cousin Eileen who is in hospital at the moment.
I stamped the image onto card with my new memento ink pad (which I love) & then coloured it in using promarkers. I rounded the corners of the card. To go behind the image, I embossed some pale blue pearlescent card in my cuttlebug with a Craftstoo butterfly folder & then rounded the corners on this too. I layered them & then stuck them onto a card blank from Craftwork cards which I had punched the side of with the MS pop up butterfly edger. I added glitter glue to the butterflies on the edge of the card & added some card candy from Craftwork Cards, which I also glittered. To finish I added the Get Well Soon sentiment which was also from Craftwork Cards.
I am really happy with how this card turned out!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. OOOh that's fab and lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have every right to be happy with your card it's delightful, Eileen will love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love that image and the colours you have used. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love the image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love the colours and the butterflys on the edge

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!!!

    I love the pop - out butterflies too...I want one. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card - lovely image and those butterflies around the edge are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very sweet!! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, love the butterflies down the side

    ReplyDelete