Wednesday, 2 March 2011
I'm back!
Hi everyone, sorry for going AWOL! I'm back & have eventually got around to posting the card that I made for my OH for Valentines Day. I took inspiration for this card from here. It was so simple to make, which was perfect for me saying as though it is the first card that I had made in months! The card blank & sentiment are from Craftwork cards, I cut out the layers using one of my nesties set (sorry I can't remember the name of them just now, I will update when I have checked) & the hearts are from a couple of sticker sheets that I got from Accessorize. It is probably a little too girly for a man really but my OH didn't seem to mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice to see you back, your cards are all very lovely.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment on my blog.
My back is getting better now thanks x
Lovely to see you back. I love this card, it's a fab idea. xx
ReplyDeletelovely valentine's card
ReplyDeleteGreat card - those heart stickers look fab x
ReplyDeleteLovely card glad to see you posting again.
ReplyDeleteAwww, this is so pretty, I love it x
ReplyDeleteLovely card, love the stickers you've used
ReplyDelete