It's my Grandparents 61st Wedding Anniversary on Friday & here is the card that I have made for them. Everything I used is from Craftwork cards (mostly the Confetti collection). It's simple to make but I think it's really quite effective.
I'd like to enter it into the following challenge:
ABC Challenge - P is for Pink
I'd like to enter it into the following challenge:
ABC Challenge - P is for Pink
Congratulations to your Grandparents. Beautiful card, love the use of card candy. x
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card, love the layout! Lovely to see you posting again xxx
ReplyDeletewonderful card such prety colours - 61st anniversary how absolutly brilliant xx
ReplyDeleteAwww... Your grandmother will be so pleased with this sweet card! Thanks for joiningus at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteHugs/Sari
Lovely card - really stylish and love the soft pinks you have used.
ReplyDeletevery pretty and elegant
ReplyDeleteLovely card, love the design
ReplyDeleteOh this is so sweet, thanks for joining in with us this time at the ABC challenge,
ReplyDeleteEm.x
Great card love how you have used the candy
ReplyDelete