Friday, 4 March 2011

Labels for my Jars

 I bought some jars from B&M Bargains a while ago to put all my baking ingredients such as flour & sugar in. I decided I'd need to label them so I didn't get them all mixed up as I could see a baking disaster happening if I didn't! lol
I have 6 big jars for all the different kinds of flour & 4 smaller ones for sugars. I decided that my Dawn Bibby Cupcake stamp would be perfect for in the kitchen, so I stamped on 10 sticky labels & then wrote out what I was going to put in each jar. I then coloured them all in in different colours on the cupcake case with some sakura pens & added some stickles glitter glue as the icing on the cupcake.
I don't know how well they will survive when I come to wash the jars mind! I can always make some more though.

Here are a couple of pictures to show you how they turned out

3 comments:

  1. Do you fancy coming are rearranging mine ;) Clever idea. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea! I need to sort my cooking ingredients out, please can you come and help me...?

    ReplyDelete