Friday, 18 March 2011

Thank You Card


I made this Thank You card for my OH's Auntie. I used a LOTV stamp, cut around it using a Nestie & coloured it in with Promarkers. I ran a Craftwork Cards scallop through my cuttlebug & embossed it using a Crafts Too embossing folder. I wrapped it around a scalloped card blank (also from Craftwork Cards) & layered the stamped image above it using foam pads. I stuck card candy in two corners of the card to match the colours of the flowers in the image. I added stickles to the card candy & some of the flowers. I finished it off with the Craftwork Cards sentiment.
I would like to enter it into the following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. Amazing CAS card, love the layout and scaloped papers
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love what you've done with the scallop - inspired! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card! thank you for joining this weeks Bugboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love the wrap around scallop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card - the embossing looks great, looks like an envelope style card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a pretty card and i love the envelope design
    Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, I'm sure she will love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the image really cute

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning! I just love your card. The embossed piece is gorgeous and your image is delightful. Well done on capturing our challenge so perfectly at Teddy Stampers. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty card. I love the embossed panel. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete