Thursday, 10 March 2011

Easter Cards

Here are a couple of Easter cards that I made using some things that I dug out from my stash. If I remember rightly, the chick & Easter egg toppers were off some really cheap cards from Home Bargains that I got last year that I cut up. I simply layered the images onto coloured cards which I thought were springlike colours. I added some silver peel off around the edges to make them pop out a bit more & then added some stickles to add a bit sparkle. They were very quick & easy to make but I think they are quite sweet. They look a lot more bright & colourful in real life, I must remember to take photos when the light is good rather than leaving it until it's getting dark!
I would like to enter them into the following challenges:
Lexis Creations Challenge #35 - Easter
Creative Card Crew - No Flowers
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Lemon Zingy
The Pixie Cottage Challenge #60 - Easter
Lothian Crafts Online Challenge 12 - Bright Colours

13 comments:

  1. this is really sweet :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards .... ahhhh you can't beat home bargains can you!! Thanks for joining us on PTW
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cool Easter cards, love the colours and the cute little chickie! Thanks for joining the `Easter' challenge at Lexi's Creations this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet easter cards.
    Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet cards you have made with the cute chicks. Thanks for sharing with us at The Pixie Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just gorgeous,beautiful image and wonderful detail, bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,love cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Easter card!
    Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute cards love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are adorable!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete