I love this card, it's stunning, can I ask where you got the centre flower from? my Nan is 70 next month and I think a card like yours would be perfect!x
I got the centrepiece from Lakeland so unfortunately you can't get them anymore :( That was the last one I had left aswell otherwise I would have sent you one. I'll keep an eye out for something similar for you.x
I really like this card, it's so pretty :-)
ReplyDeleteI love this card, it's stunning, can I ask where you got the centre flower from? my Nan is 70 next month and I think a card like yours would be perfect!x
ReplyDeleteI got the centrepiece from Lakeland so unfortunately you can't get them anymore :(
ReplyDeleteThat was the last one I had left aswell otherwise I would have sent you one. I'll keep an eye out for something similar for you.x
I love this is gorgeous well done xx
ReplyDelete